We (family of four with two young boys) enjoyed two nights in a family room at the Exposition Tour Eiffel. Space was tight but not uncomfortable. The room had everything we needed and was very clean and smartly decorated. Breakfast buffet was outstanding; our boys said it was the best breakfast they ever had at a hotel, and we parents would tend to agree. (Good value too; we got it at 50% off, but 10 Euros regular price - with two kids counting as one adult - was an amazing deal we could not pass up.) Location is good; it is about 15-20 minutes from the Eiffel Tower and about 10 minutes from the nearest Metro (plenty to choose from), and there is a really nice creperie nearby (142 Creperie Contemporaine), which was packed on a Friday night when most of the other restaurants around were half-full at best. Broader neighborhood is not the prettiest but certainly not unsafe. Would highly recommend to families visiting Paris.
- Also Known As:
- Exposition Tour Eiffel Paris
- Exposition Tour Eiffel Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel de L'Exposition is in the 15th arrondissement, situated on the Left Bank near the Eiffel Tower and the Charles Michel metro station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Hotel Exposition Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.