My husband and I visited in may 2013 and decided to stay at this hotel. we were skeptical, but found the room to be fairly spacious. Since we were constantly out and about, we didn't need anything special- just a nice clean bed and bathroom. The place was more than adequate. The front desk was very polite and helpful. Location is great for travelers who are weary of excessively touristy spots, and are comfortable taking public transport everywhere. It is conveniently tucked away in a little residential neighborhood around the Eiffel Tower. But within 5-15 min walk are 5 different metro stations, accounting for great connectivity. There are plenty of bistros in the area for a cup of coffee and croissant if you want.
Only negative- No english channels on the TV!! If you can live with that, nothing like it!
All in all, great hotel, great location, and very reasonable pricing. Would stay here again on our next visit.
- Also Known As:
- Exposition Tour Eiffel Paris
- Exposition Tour Eiffel Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel de L'Exposition is in the 15th arrondissement, situated on the Left Bank near the Eiffel Tower and the Charles Michel metro station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Hotel Exposition Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.