My husband and I arrived at the hotel and we were checked in by a very friendly and informative receptionist.Our room on the 5th floor, which faced the main street, was small and so was the bathroom but we thought it was ideal, as we had planned a lot of sightseeing and were only in the room when we were sleeping.Although there was no air conditioning, we slept with the windows open and it was a bit noisy but it didn't bother us at all.The location was great,busy during the day and safe at night.The hotel is about 5 mins from Bir-Hakeim metro station and 10 mins from The Eiffel Tower.There was a supermarket right across the street,which was good as the prices were reasonable .I will definitely be using this hotel again as it's a great location,central,easy to travel to and from, anywhere, using the metro or walking.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Paris Xv - Tour Eiffel Hotel Paris
- Campanile Paris Xv - Tour Eiffel Hotel
- Campanile Paris Xv
- Campanile Paris Xv Tour Eiffel
- Campanile Paris Tour Eiffel
- Campanile Tour Eiffel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Campanile Paris XV - Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.