Obviously no hotel is going to be perfect but a couple of easy fix issues would have changed my rating from 3 to 4 stars.
The location is a little out of the way, it is not as centrally located as some of the other reviews lead to believe, no fault of the hotels mind! It is however very close to the Place De Clichy Metro so for those not bothered about being within walking distance of the sights it is very convenient.
The positives: the room was lovely, good decor, clean with an extremely comfy bed. The bathroom was a decent size (a rare thing in Paris) and the staff are very polite and speak perfect English.
The negatives: the wifi signal was strong but the internet connection was so poor it was unusable. The bathroom has one of those huge rain shower heads which are fantastic, however ours was split at the top causing the water to flood out on one side which did not make for a relaxing shower. It was like standing underneath a tap. I did report this to reception who said they would take a look but sadly it was not fixed. It is because of this that I have rated the hotel 3 stars instead of 4.
All in all I would recommend the hotel as a safe bet for clean, comfortable accommodation but for the price we paid next time I will take a risk and stay somewhere closer to the action.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the famous Moulin Rouge cabaret, the Beauséjour Montmartre has 36 air-conditioned rooms, accommodating 1 to 4 people, with free wireless internet access. The hotel has a wine bar « Le Discret » opening onto an internal garden, offering a refreshing area of greenery.15 minutes by metro from the Champs Elysées and 15 minutes' walk from Saint Lazare railway station, the hotel Beauséjour Montmartre is located in the North-West of Paris, in a quiet side street bordering the Batignolles quarter, with direct access to the Stade de France, via line 13 of the metro.Formerly a family guest house, founded in 1855, this three star hotel, completely renovated in 2011/2012 blends tradition with modernity. Open 24 hours a day, this elegant and discreet hotel is a real haven of peace and quiet in the heart of Paris. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Splendia, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Hotel Beausejour Montmartre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beausejour Montmarte Hotel
- Beausejour Montmarte Paris