The best: Adam at the front desk was very friendly and helpful.
The hotel is conveniently located very near Place de Clichy and its metro stop. There are cafes and restaurants in the area, and a food store ("Simply") is just across the street. We booked two rooms. The rooms were average, but the beds were very comfortable, and there was no road noise as the hotel is on a rarely used side street. The breakfast/lounge area was very modern and very comfortable. The breakfast, though nothing extraordinary, certainly had the diversity and appeal to fill us up for a day of sightseeing. I would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the famous Moulin Rouge cabaret, the Beauséjour Montmartre has 36 air-conditioned rooms, accommodating 1 to 4 people, with free wireless internet access. The hotel has a wine bar « Le Discret » opening onto an internal garden, offering a refreshing area of greenery.15 minutes by metro from the Champs Elysées and 15 minutes' walk from Saint Lazare railway station, the hotel Beauséjour Montmartre is located in the North-West of Paris, in a quiet side street bordering the Batignolles quarter, with direct access to the Stade de France, via line 13 of the metro.Formerly a family guest house, founded in 1855, this three star hotel, completely renovated in 2011/2012 blends tradition with modernity. Open 24 hours a day, this elegant and discreet hotel is a real haven of peace and quiet in the heart of Paris. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline, Otel, Agoda, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Beausejour Montmartre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beausejour Montmarte Hotel
- Beausejour Montmarte Paris