This hotel is a bit of an odd setup. No reception which wasn't a big deal, check-in was straight forward enough but that's where the positives end. Elevator only holds 1 person,the stairs are steep and narrow, the walls are paper thin. Cost wasn't bad and location was good but you are better off paying more for another place in the same area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- RESIDENCE HOTELIERE SAINT SULPICE The Saint Sulpice Residence welcomes you in its hotel apartments for your business or pleasure trips. Located in the legendary and animated Latin Quarter district near shops, cafes, restaurants and the historical sites of Saint-Germain-des-Pres, ideal for tourist walks. Just a few steps away from the metro stations and bus stops and in a couple of minutes you can reach the main Parisian axes. APARTMENTS Our hotel apartments are fully equipped with kitchenettes (No kitchenette in the single apartment), dishes, utensils, cabled television, and direct telephone with answering machine. Private bathrooms with bath tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Saint Sulpice Residence Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saint Sulpice Residence Paris
- Hotel Saint Sulpice Residence