I have stayed at this hotel several times and I always like it.
-Location: 2 minutes walk to Champs Elisees
- rooms are clean and hotel is modern and well maintained.
- price: I usually get €130 when booking on booking.com (always make reservation even if it is a same day one. If you get there with no reservation, you will pay twice the price.
- grocery store/convenient store a block away.
- standard rooms are tiny. So, bring as little luggage as possible or get a bigger room if you plan to stay for a few days.
- hopefully you won't be received by some of the front desk ladies that sometimes are rude:(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the 8th arrondissement, interior designer Fédéric Mechiche master hands has created a “lieu de vie” in a 4 stars with subtle mix of sophistication and elegance. In the lobby, where a bookcase harbours many artistic books, you can admire a large wall tapestry by Fabrice Hyber. In all 26 rooms you will find a discreet luxury where the artist’s paintings will evoke singular and enigmatic symbols. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Le A reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le a Hotel
- Le a Paris