I have stayed at this hotel several times and I always like it.
-Location: 2 minutes walk to Champs Elisees
- rooms are clean and hotel is modern and well maintained.
- price: I usually get €130 when booking on booking.com (always make reservation even if it is a same day one. If you get there with no reservation, you will pay twice the price.
- grocery store/convenient store a block away.
- standard rooms are tiny. So, bring as little luggage as possible or get a bigger room if you plan to stay for a few days.
- hopefully you won't be received by some of the front desk ladies that sometimes are rude:(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the 8th arrondissement, interior designer Fédéric Mechiche master hands has created a “lieu de vie” in a 4 stars with subtle mix of sophistication and elegance. In the lobby, where a bookcase harbours many artistic books, you can admire a large wall tapestry by Fabrice Hyber. In all 26 rooms you will find a discreet luxury where the artist’s paintings will evoke singular and enigmatic symbols. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tablet Hotels, Venere, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo, MrandMrsSmith, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Le A reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le a Hotel
- Le a Paris