The room is great, as any other Ibis there is a standard that they follow and that standard is really good. The reception, elevator and common areas in general are very small and sometimes is hard to get around them but anyways, you do not spend that much time in a hotel when traveling so it was more than fine as the room is nice and cozy with a very good bed for which you are grateful after a day out and about in Paris. The locations is also good, close to stations to take the metro and with options for having food close by. The bus for the hop on hop off stops one block away making it really good if you take that tour which I totally recommend as it will take you to all the main places that you cannot miss in Paris.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris Tour Montparnasse hotel is located in the centre of Paris, close to the Latin Quarter and St Germain des Prés and close to the Exhibition Centre of Porte de Versailles. The Gare Montparnasse is 100m and the airport 15 km from the hotel.The hotel has 45 air-conditioned rooms with Wifi Internet access. A bar, snacks 24/24, public covered parking and public outdoor pay parking, located 100 m away, are at your disposal. There is a restaurant close to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ibis Paris Tour Montparnasse 15eme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Tour Montparnasse Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Tour Montparnasse