“Nothing special” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Rendez-vous des Amis

Rendez-vous des Amis
We can't find prices for this hotel
Rendez-vous des Amis
You added Rendez-vous des Amis to your Saves list
23 rue Gabrielle, 75018 Paris, France (Montmartre)   |
Ranked #1,021 of 1,793 Hotels in Paris
Bergen, Norway
“Nothing special”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

This place doesn't do anything for me. We even went out of our way to get here. Yes, it's away from Place du Tertre and the hustle of Montmartre but it doesn't offer anything special in return. I know better places in this neighbourhood with similar prices but better atmosphere.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Paris, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

Two visits in 3 days. What more can we say! Great atmosphere. Friendly staff and clientele. Full of character and characters! Lovely artist fella who drew our picture and was happy with just a drink. Chill out and enjoy good fresh cooked food and good beers accompanied by mellow jazz. Barman was a poetry of service juggling beer jugs and pouring multiple drinks simultaneously. Impressive. Unforgettable place.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dublin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

I saw this bar on the 'Spottedbylocals' site and wanted to visit. We actually found it by chance after stumbling down the hill from Montmartre. I just popped my head inside the door and one of the regulars (I found this out later) asked me if I was Irish and offered to buy me a beer. I made my excuses and said I was with my wife - but he insisted. Being a cynic - I asked the guy behind the bar what his deal was? He said 'he's just a nice guy'.
With my faith in mankind restored we were then treated to a sandwich platter that was rustic and delicious.
The beer was fine, the wine was cheap, the atmosphere was infectious and they played my favourite song so many times (the CD got stuck). One of my top places on the planet.

Enjoy!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Rendez-vous des Amis? Share your experiences!