We stayed at the amazing Champs Élysées Plaza hotel from December 29th to 1st Jan 2014. We were met with a warm greeting from the very first second we arrived. Our room wasn't quite ready (bearing in mind this was 9:30am on a Sunday) so we were offered breakfast whilst we waited which was wonderful. During this time our room was ready and what a treat! The room was huge by Paris standards (we had a junior suite) and was extremely clean and well presented. The bed was massive as was the bathroom. Strangely the bathroom was the room with the balcony but we believe this was for noise reduction purposes as it faced onto a fairly busy road. The bedroom also had windows that opened onto an inner courtyard. The staff are extremely friendly, knowledgable and very, very helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. We were offered lots of glasses of champagne too which was very much appreciated. Our New Years Eve meal in Le Keller restaurant was fantastic and they catered for my husbands food allergies too without any trouble. Amazing! I wish our stay had been longer and I will most definitely go back to this beautiful hotel without hesitation. Stunning. It is quite a small hotel but I feel this is in the hotels favour as you get a more personal service and all the staff remember your name. We loved it. Thank you to all the staff for looking after us so well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Hôtel Champs Élysées Plaza is an exclusive Haussmannian-style mansion located in the Champs-Élysées district. Most of the rooms feature a spa bath and a marble fireplaceThe spacious guest rooms feature high ceilings and stylish furnishings. Each soundproofed room is equipped with a flat-screen TV, a Nespresso coffee machine and a CD player. The private bathrooms have an art-deco design.The Hôtel Champs Élysées Plaza features a spa Sothys with sauna and hamman, as well as a fitness centre. Guests can use the hotel’s library, and free Wi-Fi access is available.The restaurant "Le Keller" at Champs Élysées Plaza is elegantly decorated with a chandelier and has a skylight, where a buffet breakfast is served every morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Champs Elysees Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Champs Elysees Plaza Paris
- Hotel Champs Elysees Plaza