We got a junior suite in this hotel which was very close to Champs Elysees, the room however was not as luxury as we would have liked however was roomy enough. The conceirge & front desk was most helpful. I cant say the same about room services though, once the maid came into the room without knocking, apparently she forgot she only had just encoutered us in the corridor 15 minutes ago when we returned to the hotel.
They used Hermes hair & body products but they were a bit disappointing, we expected more from Hermes. We were there for 3 nights, next time, we will try out the international brands.
- Also Known As:
- Champs Elysees Plaza Paris
- Hotel Champs Elysees Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 4**** hotel with exceptional Rooms and Suites (Jacuzzi bath in most of them), Wellness Centre and Ultimate Services. Just Off The champs Elysées Avenue Paris City Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Fastbooking, Agoda, Hotels.com, Amex, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelsClick so you can book your Champs Elysees Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.