“Perfect boutique hotel....great location, great staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Champs Elysees Plaza Hotel

You added Champs Elysees Plaza Hotel to your Saves list
Champs Elysees Plaza Hotel
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   35 rue de Berri | 8th Arr., 75008 Paris, France (Champs-Elysees)   |
Special Price
15% off room rate
Ranked #43 of 1,788 Hotels in Paris
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Perfect boutique hotel....great location, great staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2011

I recently returned from 6days in Paris. Traveling with a girlfriend, we had a fabulous time. What made it special was the comfort of feeling safe and looked after by the staff of this lovely boutique style hotel. Their service was impeccable. Even before we left Australia, Thomas, the concierge had answered numerous emails from me, always polite and helpful. This level of service continued throughout our stay. whether. Wanted to book something or find out how to get somewhere, we felt more than comfortable in asking for help and receiving very personal service. The rooms were delightful, lovely drapes and furnishings, and really comfortable beds. We had a dlx junior suite. Twice daily maid service, clean bathroom and lovely Hermes amenities. I would not hesitate to stay there again, so thank you to the manager and staff of the front desk for making this trip so enjoyable.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2011

I recently retured from my stay with my partner at this hotel, it was my first trip to paris and i was stunned, in every aspect.
My partner decided that he wanted to propose on the trip, and after the event he explained to me how helpful the hotel staff had been in all apsects of the preperation, Maud took care off all the car bookings, table reservations and all other communication that otherwise would have been nightmare for him to arrange, and they even went as far as making special changes in the room for our return to the hotel after his proposal. Yes the hotel is expensive, but anyone who expects to really enjoy paris on a shoestring is likely to be disappointed!!!
The bed was so amazingly comfortable it was hard to get out of, despite parts of the hotel going through refurbishment we werent at any point aware of it,
I can't fault any aspect of my visit, and would recommend to anyone.

Room Tip: Booked through laterooms.com
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2011

Hotel is the best we stayed in Paris. It was our 7th vacation in Paris and we tried over 17 Paris hotels as we usually stay 2-3 hotels in one visit. We liked 1. Location - in the centre few steps from Champs Elysee but in quite area, and for us and our baby night sleep is everything. 2. Hotel - very stylish, parisian and cosy atmosphere. Before I always looked in the windows of ancient houses and castles of Paris and wanted to see how it is inside, and with CEP i finally had a chance. 3. Rooms - very home style with big windows, beautiful curtains and new furniture. dvd player, plazma TV, tea/coffe maker, and 3 (!!!) pairs of slippers and 3 (!!!) bathrobes, etc. Bathroom is the biggest I experienced in Paris with separate toilet room, jakuzzi and separate shower. And the most important - CLEANNESS. Everything is clean. Bedclothes, carpet, chairs, etc. For us cleanness of room is the main point as we have a small child and kids easily catch infections and being sick with the baby is the worst what can happen when travelling. And the last but very important 4. Staff - professional from A to Z. We had a very quick check-in, personnel is very polite and any reasonable request was satisfied.
May be someone can consider breakfast to be unvaried. But we appreciated best quality of food and its freshnes after being intoxicated in the other hotel.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2011

My room, (#51) was spacious and beautifully decorated. As I was traveling with a friend and we were sharing the room, I was concerned that there would be adequate space for our clothes, etc. The room was huge by Paris standards, with a large, bathroom, shower and whirlpool bath. Sofa, fireplace, it really was a suite.
The service was also exceptional, from the moment that I inquired about staying there. A lovely professional woman, Ibticem, responded to my inquiry as if she truly cared that I stay there. I wrote to several different hotels initially. There were roses and macarons in my room upon arrival with a note from the manager. Ibticem and her co-workers, an amazing team of pleasant professionals, happily booked all of our restaurants, cabs, etc.
It seemed that we were asking for something constantly, and everyone was happy and pleasant.
Location is perfect!
I loved the atmosphere of the hotel, exclusive but never stiff or stuffy. The small, tasteful lounge was staffed with a charming and friendly bartender.
The hotel is not inexpensive, but in my opinion, worth every penny! I also liked the fact that it wasn't full of Americans.
I have found my Paris hotel, and plan to return in June, 2012.
Cheryl Marquis
Washington DC

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
Darwin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2011

this hotel is one of the best i have ever stayed in. It has great facilities, in a great location and the staff where some of the best i have come across. The best part i found was the bed it is by far the best hotel bed i have ever slept in. The hotel has a great little cocktail bar which makes great cocktails and was a nice place to start a night out.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Harrogate, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2011

Stayed here with my daughter for her 18th birthday, we had a wonderful time, the location of the hotel was great we could walk everwhere. The hotel was lovely, the rooms were large and very well appointed, try breakfast in the room it was very special. The reception desk were extremely helpful and recommended some excellent places to eat and visit, they couldn't do enough for us and made my daughter feel very special on her birthday. I would recommend this hotel to all, a little gem in Paris.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
Derbyshire, England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2011

The perfect hotel for our 2 night stay in Paris. We are so glad we found this place and when we visit Paris again, we will be staying in this beautiful boutique hotel.
From the moment we arrived the staff could not do enough for us, more than helpful and very friendly. When i called reception from my room to enquire about the wifi connection, somebody was with us within 2 minutes and voila i was online.
The junior suite we had was just stunning, a large bathroom with a jacuzzi bath perfect for relaxing in after walking the streets of Paris all day. Lovely decor, as it is throughout the hotel.
The bar and restaurant are on the small side, but this just adds to the cosy atmosphere. A cosy and comfortable bar to enjoy a pre dinner glass of champagne.
In a good location and steps away from the Champs Elysees. I would highly recommend this hotel and look forward to returning hopefully in the near future.

• Stayed March 2011

Been to Champs Elysees Plaza Hotel? Share your experiences!