“Fantastic Hotel and Location” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel Luxembourg Parc
42, rue de Vaugirard | 6th Arr., 75006 Paris, France (Luxembourg)   |
Ranked #14 of 1,793 Hotels in Paris
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Hotel and Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

We had a fabulous stay at the Luxembourg Parc Hotel. The staff were friendly and always on hand to help. We stayed in March for 2 nights and we were very fortunate with the weather. When I return to Paris I will defiantly book this hotel and I have recomended to many of my friends and family. I couldnt ask for better service and location. Thank you for making my 30th Birthday a memorable one!

Room Tip: We had s front facing room opposite the parc which was lovely.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (173)
sudbury, MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

After reading many previous reviews on trip advisor, we chose Luxembourg Parc as our hotel for a one week stay in April (home yesterday). It could not have been more PERFECT! I was curious about the room size (bathroom included) because of all I had read about the size of Paris hotel rooms. The room was small but certainly spacious enough for us and our suitcases and room to move about. The views are either of the courtyard (not our view), the gate to the Gardens, or the side street (view of the lovely little restaurant next door!). We had a corner room which faced the 2 latter views, and did not experience any problem with noise from the street. VERY charming.
The service was excellent- everyone at the hotel was lovely and accommodating. I especially want to mention Christian at the front desk, who was very helpful before we arrived by making reservations for us for dinners. He, as well as everyone else at the hotel, went out of their way to make our visit to Paris magical!
The location was also perfect. We walked into the Gardens whenever we had free time, and watched the chess players, the boat sailors, and the other people watchers. We walked almost everywhere we wanted to go, with the exception of 3 cab rides during the week. We never even took the commuter boat or metro.
I would highly recommend this hotel!!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Westborough, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

We spent 2 nights here in April. Every aspect of the hotel was excellent. rooms were nice sized and very well appointed. Location across from the Gardens was enough away from things but easy walk to everywhere. Staff was very cordial and helpful with any requests. Price/Value was the right balance. We only had positive things to say about this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask to be in the side or back of hotel
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

I stay here 3 times a year for the last 10 years. The location, the ambience, the friendly and warm staff keep bringing us back here. The Hotel is charming and the location is the best in Paris.on the Left bank in the Saint Germain area, with great restaurants, shops and the beautiful gardens of the Palace. The hotel is immaculate at all times, and the staff are very obliging. The rooms are quant and charming, and quiet. I highly recommend Luxembourg Parc for the perfect stay in the most beautiful city !!
Helen Torbi

Room Tip: corner rooms ending in 5 are the best re size and view
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

We were celebrating my husband's 50th birthday so I wanted someplace nice, but not extravagant...given Paris prices. This hotel was a great choice. Nice, very comfortable rooms, great location and the staff was wonderful. We arrived at 9 or 10am in the morning and the junior suite was ready for us. That was fantastic after the overnight flight! If you are wondering, I would definitely say this hotel is the right choice. Hundreds of reviewers were not wrong!!!

Room Tip: Junior suite was great. We also spent time in an upper floor corner room facing the street/park. Bot...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Hershey, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

We just came back from 5 delightful days in Paris, anchored by our stay at the Hotel Luxembourg Parc. We were 8 people: my sister and her husband, myself and husband, our 13 year old and my 20 year old niece, and our parents. We had 4 beautiful rooms (a bit smaller than they appear in photos). My husband and I had the terrace room. The terrace is large and beautifully surrounded by blooming flowers and greenery! The staff were fabulous. It was so great to meet Christian face to face after several months where he promptly and patiently answered all my enquiries. When we were at a loss as to find a place to accept 8 for dinner, walking distance, on a moment's notice, Fabian (I think her name is) could not have been more helpful and willing. We ate that night at Mediterrani. I recommend it. The breakfast is delicious- bread, cheese, meats, yogurts, and of course croissants, in a very lovely room with about 9 tables for 2 or 4. We all agree we would go back to this hotel. It was well situated, very acomodating, and perfectly charming!!! The beds, by the way, were incredibly comfortable, with down duvets, and plush but comfy pillows.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Good service, good location, nice room (junior suite with extra bed), free wifi, cosy atmosphere. Near metrostation and lots of restaurants. Breakfast is good (15€), but extras like eggs cost additional.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Been to Hotel Luxembourg Parc? Share your experiences!