Stayed 8 nights at this hotel in. Room is small but location is good. Taxi fare from CDG to the hotel cost abt 60 Euro
- Monoprix (supermarket) is just next door and alot of restaurants nearby.
- Hotel is near the train station also.
- Good value
- Need to climb up quite a number of flights of steps to get to the lobby. Best if you don't carry too big bag as each step is not big
- The hotel lift is tiny
- Breakfast cost 12 Euro, not worth the $. And no lunch/dinner is served in this hotel
-The road outside the hotel was being blocked for some reno. So its not easy to spot the hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hôtel du Parc is ideally situated in a quiet street near the Montparnasse Tower and close to the bustling Saint-Germain district in Paris. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Agoda, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel du Parc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.