Stayed one night in hotel. Very nice, clean with good service. Room was small, but decent, with good bed (only problem was pillow). It had a nice view of Paris and Sacre Coeur in distance. There was free WiFi in hotel, complementary water and coffee/tea. It is in wlaking distance from metro. Only thing that is minus is price.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Montparnasse Hotel Paris
- Mercure Paris Montparnasse Hotel
- Accor Paris Montparnasse
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to Montparnasse station to the south of the centre of Paris in a modern building close to the Montparnasse business district and the Porte de Versailles exhibition centre. Close to the popular tourist areas of Saint Germain des Pres and Saint Michel, the hotel is next door to the legendary cabaret club, Bobino, the only place in Paris where you can enjoy a drink, see a show, dance and have a great time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Mercure Paris Montparnasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.