This was a good hotel for a long weekend in Paris. Location is good, with Metro stations close by and a good range of restaurants.
Rooms are functional and clean - we were on the top floor with a view of the (top of the) Eiffel Tower. It was surprisingly quiet for a city centre hotel. Rooms are understandably on the small side - but pretty good for Paris. They were clean and service was good.
Breakfast had a good selection, but we would recommend getting there early - when some things run out they aren't replaced!
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Montparnasse Hotel Paris
- Mercure Paris Montparnasse Hotel
- Accor Paris Montparnasse
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to Montparnasse station to the south of the centre of Paris in a modern building close to the Montparnasse business district and the Porte de Versailles exhibition centre. Close to the popular tourist areas of Saint Germain des Pres and Saint Michel, the hotel is next door to the legendary cabaret club, Bobino, the only place in Paris where you can enjoy a drink, see a show, dance and have a great time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, ACCOR, Agoda, Venere, Otel, Olotels, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Paris Montparnasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.