the hotel is on an avenue full of restaurants and bars, a great thing for the evening, but the hotel itself still quiet.
The hotel is a two minute walk from a metro station and a 3 minute walk from central station Montparnasse.
The staff was kind and helpful and helped us a lot.
The hotel was clean and tidy and it was nice to be there.
The rooms were nicely decorated and had a seating area with a table, which was helpful.
The hotel is highly recommended!
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Montparnasse Hotel Paris
- Mercure Paris Montparnasse Hotel
- Accor Paris Montparnasse
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to Montparnasse station to the south of the centre of Paris in a modern building close to the Montparnasse business district and the Porte de Versailles exhibition centre. Close to the popular tourist areas of Saint Germain des Pres and Saint Michel, the hotel is next door to the legendary cabaret club, Bobino, the only place in Paris where you can enjoy a drink, see a show, dance and have a great time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Tingo, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Mercure Paris Montparnasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.