“Very Pretty” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel de Londres Eiffel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Hotel de Londres Eiffel
1 Rue Augereau, 75007 Paris, France (Eiffel Tower / Invalides / Palais-Bourbon)   |
Announcement
Click for details
Ranked #32 of 1,793 hotels in Paris
Chatham, Canada
“Very Pretty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

This is a little jewel of a hotel. I had a very small single room that was beautifully decorated. The bed was extremely comfortable. The room was very clean as was the bathroom. The L'occitane bath products were lovely. I think this hotel caters to a North American crowd as they provide washcloths.

The staff were very helpful. The Hotel is located in the Seventh Arrondissement and many lovely restaurants are located close by.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

849 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (148)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Oxford, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

It was my second stay at the Londres Eiffel hotel and the fact that my husband and I returned makes it a true recommendation. The location is special to us as it is close to where my French family lives but, never mind that, it is just a splendid location on the left bank and so central to allow you to walk anywhere. As a Parisienne, I also enjoy the fact that the hotel is in located in one of the narrow streets of the real Paris, nearby rue Saint Dominique or rue Cler where things happen.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

My Paris stay was a magical experience. I arrived a few days before Christmas and stayed until the day after New Year and every day was special. The hotel is in a very lovely neighborhood where everything you could want is only a few steps away, Although it rained, the rain never was an issue and transportation was a dream. You can't get a bad meal in the neighborhood (at least I didn't). The staff can't do enough and who wouldn't love to hear Jacqueline's "Bonjour Madame Patricia" every morning with her smiling voice? Thank you to Arnoud, Cedric, Patrice, Minette and Jacqueline for a wonderful stay.

My room was small but immaculate and cozy. It was wonderful to be able to open the window and to be able to turn off the heat. For someone who wants a more intimate place to stay, this is it! Plus there is a laundramat right across from the hotel which is open from early am to very late so you need not pack up your closet!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
beverly hills
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

What can I say that has not been said already? Nothing !! Just another happy customer with the wonderful service ,comfort and location! It's all so so nice! Would not think about staying anywhere else if ever in Paris! Kudos to whomever owns this place! My boyfriend and I could not have been happier!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Grimsby, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

My partner and I went for New Year - We arrived 30th and left on 3rd Jan. The hotel is just under a 10 minute walk from metro Ecole militaire. Its in a great location with a supermarket round corner and lots to eat/drink!
On arrival we were greeted by Arnaud and we were very early arriving at 10am - we had hoped to just be able to store our luggage but we could check in! Yay! Arnaud was lovely and gave us a little breakdown of things close to hotel and a free map that he highlighted top sites and located hotel etc on it so you should not get lost!
Up to the room and it was lovely! Great bed, lovely bathroom and suprisingly spacious for a paris hotel! You had free wi-fi and a decent hairdryer and lovely complimentary beauty products!
The room also had a fridge and a safe!
We hadnt booked in for breakfast but there was an area which was lovely to eat and also had a little garden in the back.
This hotel is very close to Eiffel tower and can be seen from some rooms (if you pay for that) we were 6 minute walk to the tower and we often spent most days walking by it and letting our exploration begin!
I would recommend this hotel - its facilities and customer service are great and it is a good location! Thank you and Happy New Year!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Arlington, Wa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I was fortunate enough to stay here from Dec 22 to Dec 31, 2012 and had my first taste of what I believe is the real Paris. The neighborhood, local restaurants and the hotel, it's atmosphere and staff made this first trip to Paris a wonderful experience. Plus the staff was so helpful even when I was leaving for another location.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is a beautiful touch of Paris and few minutes walk to Eiffel Tower which is a must see on more than one night, and to the hop on hop off bus. The hotel and rooms were just beautiful and very comfortable a little small but perfect for a holiday. (And a real feel of Paris) The breakfast area has amazing happy staff. Couldn't ask for a better atmosphere will be staying here next visit to Paris!!!
Vic

• Stayed August 2012

Been to Hotel de Londres Eiffel? Share your experiences!