“Lovely hotel, beautiful room, lovely!” 4 of 5 stars

1 Rue Augereau, 75007 Paris, France (Tour Eiffel / Invalides)   |
Special Offer
Package Deal
Ranked #32 of 1,773 Hotels in Paris
“Lovely hotel, beautiful room, lovely!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for three nights and loved it. The hotel is very close to the Eiffel Tower, and perfect for exploring the city. We were supposed to be in a normal room for two nights and were upgrading to the room with the Eiffel Tower view for the final night but they upgraded us to the Eiffel Tower view for all three nights which was just amazing. The view is spectacular, the room is lovely and although small, was very quaint very clean, and decorated beautifully. The shower was too small for me being 6'2, and that is the only reason I didn't give it 5/5. Lovely though and highly recommended!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (203)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Hotel de Londres Eiffel in early October. Check-in was great, and the gentleman who greeted us was fantastic; I believe his name was Arnaud, but I'm not 100% sure. Gave us a map, and showed us how to get places via metro, walking, etc. The room we had was the most basic (aka cheapest) - very small, clean, decent bath, L'Occitane toiletries were a fabulous touch. We didn't spend much time in the hotel, but it did suit our needs. For two people, our room was quite small...that being said, I'd try to upgrade if possible if you can afford it.

The location of the hotel was great, in my opinion. I really liked the neighborhood - quieter, kind people, the Rue Cler nearby. There were several fantastic restaurants nearby - the FL restaurant being literally next door. The metro was about 10 minutes away, along with the Batobus (water taxi) near the Eiffel Tower.

In short, the pluses were customer service, location. Minuses were room size, some room noise in the AM (to be fair, I'm a very light sleeper, but my husband also had issues). I'd definitely consider staying at the Hotel Londres Eiffel again.

Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We may not have had a view of the Eiffel Tower from our room, but it didn't matter as you could step out of the hotel and be nearly there. Our room was immaculate with a modern, refurbished bathroom and enough closet space to store our clothes. The bed was comfortable, the breakfast just right and the neighborhood was one of our favorites. The staff was friendly and never seemed to mind answering the same questions from their guests . . . how to get to the Metro., RER, call a taxi or make restaurant reservations. A little aside, Cafe Constant has a sister restaurant next door that is every bit as good. Three other favorite restaurants were Reeds, Les Papilles & Les Dome. We wouldn't hesitate to return to the hotel and would recommend it to any one of our friends.

Whitby, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

We recently had the pleasure of staying 3 nights at the Hotel Londres - Eiffel Tower - a small boutique hotel located a mere 5-10mins walk to the tower.. in fact we had a view of the top of the tower from our room.
We also had a great dinner at Cafe Constant (next door)... which we highly recommend. Lots of unique boutiques and other restaurants in the area. The staff was very friendly (including Samba , the golden retriever 'greeter') and our room was clean/nice decorated and intimate.
Also recommend the L'Open bus (hop on hop off) 1 day or two day pass. A great way to see all the key sights of tghe city at a low cost. Enjoy.
John and Amanda, Whitby, Ontario, Canada

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

Can't fault this hotel. Eiffel Tower is within easy walking distance, I even had a good view of it from my room, and there are some excellent places to eat nearby - the cafe next door is devine!
Staff are friendly - Samba & Cedric are a delight - and there are loads of little touches that make the hotel that little bit more relaxing & comfortable! Great selection of books in the lobby for you to borrow, lovely toiletries in the bathroom. Room was a little small but honestly, you won't mind at all....it's a great place, I'll be back!

• Stayed August 2012
Los Angeles, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Loved my stay here! I was in a single room, which was pretty small but the hotel is very nice, great value and Arnaud is lovely! It's right next door to Cafe Constant, a wonderful palce to eat. Also a short walk to Eiffel Tower and Rue Cler. I plan to stay again and can't wait to return.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Naples, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I recently spent 5 days in this charming boutique hotel, within walking distance from the Eiffel Tower. The room decor was really romantic and gave a nice and cozy feel to the room. My husband and I stayed in a standard room, which is pretty small, but we didn't mind. Both room and bathroom are spotlessly clean and a great variety of L'Occitane bath products are provided every day. I also really appreciated the fact that when we slept late, the housekeeping didn't put any pressure on us to leave the room, which has happened to me in more upscale hotels and I find it really annoying. The hotel lobby is also very pretty and cozy, it feels like a warm living room. The front desk staff have always been very kind and attentive and provided good advice every time we asked. My rate didn't include breakfast, so I cannot provide any feedback on that, but there are two great boulangerie on rue St. Dominique where you can get amazing croissants and coffee in the morning.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hotel de Londres Eiffel? Share your experiences!