Was travelling with my father and girlfriend for a one night stop in paris before heading south. We were all pleasantly surprised by the hotel which while one of the cheapest in the areas felt clean and modern. My only criticism would be that the rooms are a little on the small side with no frills or luxuries apart from a small empty fridge. The hotel is just a stones throw away from Pernaty metro station and a short 10 minute walk from the Gare Monparnasse.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Independant charming hotel, L'Apollon Montparnasse offers you 33 rooms all equipped with air conditioning, bathroom WC or shower WC in Montparnasse area, near a Metro station serving the main district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and T4B so you can book your Hotel Apollon Montparnasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apollon Montparnasse Hotel
- Apollon Montparnasse Paris