About 1 year plus since i visited this hotel in Oct 2012. But I still wanted to review it. As it really a safe, cozy and nice hotel to stay in Paris. It's take about a min walk to Pernety Metro Station and nearby with lots of restaurants and bakery that you won't be hungry during the morning or at night. The room size is think it is still acceptable and cozy as mostly Paris hotel aren't that big in size. Bed and pillow are really nice. Really had a good rest everyday when I was there. There will be a staff station at reception area throughout the day and if the staff is away for awhile the main door will be lock to prevent strangers to enter in and ensure safety of the guests. Staffs are friendly and will advise you of the area to beware or places to go. Comfortable staying and value for money. Will still stay at this hotel if I go Paris again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Independant charming hotel, L'Apollon Montparnasse offers you 33 rooms all equipped with air conditioning, bathroom WC or shower WC in Montparnasse area, near a Metro station serving the main district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and T4B so you can book your Hotel Apollon Montparnasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apollon Montparnasse Hotel
- Apollon Montparnasse Paris