We stayed at Hotel Apollon Montparnasse in October, with our two children. I booked over the internet and requested inter-connecting rooms. We arrived in Paris at Gare Montparnasse and were easily able to walk to the hotel. We received a fantastic welcome and interconnecting rooms, as requested. This was great for us, as our children are 8 and 10, and it is often difficult to get rooms like this. The rooms were typical size for Paris, beds comfortable, and rooms made up nicely every day. We had one room facing the street and one away from the street - definitely a bit quieter away from the street, but it's not a particularly noisy/busy area anyway. The major advantage of this hotel is the helpful and friendly staff - they provided EXCELLENT restaurant recommendations, were happy to provide advice on our daily plans, and booked a taxi for us to get to Gare du Nord on our last day. We also found the area good to stay in, with lots of good food shops, where you could create a substantial picnic at reasonable prices (e.g., cooked chicken, fresh bread, cheese and salad). The Pernety metro stop is very close as well. Totally recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Independant charming hotel, L'Apollon Montparnasse offers you 33 rooms all equipped with air conditioning, bathroom WC or shower WC in Montparnasse area, near a Metro station serving the main district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AvailPro so you can book your Hotel Apollon Montparnasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apollon Montparnasse Hotel
- Apollon Montparnasse Paris