My wife and I stayed here during only first trip ever to Paris and we were not disappointed. The rooms although small were nice with modern amenities. The location being a block from a Metro station really made it worth it. Plus the district itself is away from the typical tourist commotion and rather allows you to experience more of the traditional Parisian atmosphere with local folks always on the streets and sites outside at the outdoor cafe seating areas. The fact that we could walk a couple blocks in any direction and find 3-4 nice little restaurants, vendors shopping their fresh fruit wares on the sidewalks outside their shops, and other conveniences such as a pharmacy right near by made this location perfect. The staff at the hotel were very nice and helpful. Although my wife and I seemed to have misunderstood the breakfast accommodations in thinking they were included in the room price only to be billed separately for all our breakfast upon check-out everything else was great. The food served during breakfast, although lacking much variation from day-to-day was very enjoyable and the breakfast area itself was very cozy and well designed. The front desk was always there to great us upon departures and arrivals back at the hotel with warm greetings and they were always more than willing and quite capable in giving any sort of directions or advice on their city that you might need. The room had a nice view from our window and being smaller but with a fine air conditioning system was always quick to cool down for us. The bed was comfortable and their was never any noise for us either from the guest rooms or from outside when we would keep our window open at night. We would recommend this hotel to anyone going to Paris due to its reasonable pricing, helpfulness of staff, quality of the room and food, and finally the wonderful location if you want to avoid the raucous parts of town once you go back to your hotel to relax. Rather you had a very restful time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Independant charming hotel, L'Apollon Montparnasse offers you 33 rooms all equipped with air conditioning, bathroom WC or shower WC in Montparnasse area, near a Metro station serving the main district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and T4B so you can book your Hotel Apollon Montparnasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apollon Montparnasse Hotel
- Apollon Montparnasse Paris