The Mrs. and I spent a couple of nights in Paris and found this property online. Front desk staff was very helpful - and spoke plenty of English - and gave us lots of information about the local area and the typical tourist spots. Only perhaps 200 yards from the Pernety Metro stop, which was handy (Helpful hint: at departure, if you are looking for the RER B to CDG, take the Pernety Metro and transfer to RER at somewhere like Gare du Nord -- suggest that you NOT make the walk to Denfert Rochereau, where you can get straight to the RER. With luggage it's a good hike, and some of that station's entrances don't have ticket machines.) Rooms are, as others have mentioned, a bit on the small side, but no matter -- it's Paris, so you need to be out seeing the town! Would certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Independant charming hotel, L'Apollon Montparnasse offers you 33 rooms all equipped with air conditioning, bathroom WC or shower WC in Montparnasse area, near a Metro station serving the main district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AvailPro so you can book your Hotel Apollon Montparnasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apollon Montparnasse Hotel
- Apollon Montparnasse Paris