We stayed for 5 nights in may. Very nicely decorated hotel. Rooms quite small but have everything you need as well as new shower facility. Shower lovely and water power great! New soft towels every day. Nice lounge area in reception to sit. Lovely baguette and cake shops around the corner and the market and cemetery are worth visiting. Really good value compared to hotels closer to attractions. It's nice to take the metro to get to the attractions as you really get to experience the Parisian life. Front of house staff always happy to see you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Independant charming hotel, L'Apollon Montparnasse offers you 33 rooms all equipped with air conditioning, bathroom WC or shower WC in Montparnasse area, near a Metro station serving the main district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and T4B so you can book your Hotel Apollon Montparnasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apollon Montparnasse Hotel
- Apollon Montparnasse Paris