This hotel provides amenities that are well beyond what one would expect on the basis of its two star designation. Though the rooms are small (this is Paris, after all!) they are newly renovated and tastefully decorated. The bathrooms in the rooms we had (we came as a family of 5) were large and modern. Though breakafst was not included in the room rate, it was quite cheap (5 Euros) -- less than you would pay in a café. Staff was helpful and went the extra mile to respond to our needs. The location is wonderful. It is a stone's throw from Montparnasse, in an up and coming neighborhood that includes a lot of great, diverse restaurants, and some off-the-beaten-track entertainment options (in particular L'Entrepot, a mere block away, that presents movies, concerts, art exhibits, and a nice restaurant that does a great sunday brunch).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Independant charming hotel, L'Apollon Montparnasse offers you 33 rooms all equipped with air conditioning, bathroom WC or shower WC in Montparnasse area, near a Metro station serving the main district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and T4B so you can book your Hotel Apollon Montparnasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apollon Montparnasse Hotel
- Apollon Montparnasse Paris