I was in this area of Paris for 2 nights on business and stayed here. The room was clean and the bed comfortable, and the hotel was reasonably quiet, so sleep quality was good. However, the bathroom looked awful - with a peeling ceiling, stained wall, broke shelf and no shower curtain or screen. The room lacked several of the advertised facilities, and two of the lights did not work. Most channels on the TV did not work, and phone signal reception was poor.
So, if you just want somewhere reasonably priced in the 11th Arr. to sleep then this place is OK. If you want more from a hotel in Paris look elsewhere
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our lovely hotel is recognized for the warmth of our welcoming staff, and offers its 37 comfortable rooms which all include a bathroom with a bathtub or a shower, private toilet amenities, telephone and TV. We are located in a very quiet blind street, very close to the historical center (5 min by metro). We will assist you in finding the entertainment high spots of this district much in vogue within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- International Hotel Paris
- Hotel International Paris