This hotel was a lovely little place in the heart of Paris.
I wasn't expecting much at all at this price in Paris, but was very impressed.
The staff were all very friendly and helpful, the room was very small but perfectly clean and nice. For my purposes (a conference in town) it was perfect. If I was with my fiancé then it would have been rather cramped.
My only criticism was that the walls are like paper and there was a fair bit of noise from connected rooms, but it didn't really disturb me.
I'd recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our lovely hotel is recognized for the warmth of our welcoming staff, and offers its 37 comfortable rooms which all include a bathroom with a bathtub or a shower, private toilet amenities, telephone and TV. We are located in a very quiet blind street, very close to the historical center (5 min by metro). We will assist you in finding the entertainment high spots of this district much in vogue within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hotel International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- International Hotel Paris
- Hotel International Paris