Belated review from my 1 week stay in Paris Aug 2010.
- Overall: Enjoyed my stay here, good value for money. Definitely not a hotel but excellent for a hostel. Very atmospherically French. Love the free breakfast! Free wifi.
- People: Generally quite lovely and helpful. Great place to meet different travellers every single day.
- Room: Asked for a 6 people room but got a 3 people room which was a bonus. Single beds, reasonably clean and comfortable. No cupboards however, so bring your own lock for your luggage. BEAUtiful view out the window, feels like Amelie.
- Bathroom: very small but does the job.
- Breakfast: was pleasantly surprised! Free and a great selection including croissants, cereals, milk and juice.
- Internet access: free internet, however, downside was no usb port to transfer my photos! Spent my first whole evening looking for an internet cafe as my camera was full :( Recommend to bring your own laptop to save the hassle.
Location: a little out of the way in Montmartre (20mins by metro from centre), but very pretty little place.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Caulaincourt Square Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caulaincourt Square Hotel Paris
- Caulaincourt Square Paris