“Best way to see Paris” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 729 Activities in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Cruise by the walking tourists and see Paris like a local, with a local guide who loves their city leading you around! Cycling with us is fun, easy, and entertaining for people of all fitness levels!
London, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
“Best way to see Paris”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Well, maybe you don't feel very comfy cycling through all that traffic in a city like Paris, but still I think everyone would enjoy that tour. We tried it as a way to see Paris during our weekend break, which means no time for sightseeing just need to have some fun. And since walking around can be exhausting and Paris underground is definitely not one of the best parts of the city, this bike tour proved to be the best way to have fun and also take a close look of all the popular locations of the town.So, highly recommended by me!

Visited October 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Dural, New South Wales, Australia
“Loved it!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I did this tour with my girlfriend, we weren't 100% sure on how we would go on riding bikes on road and through traffic but i assure you that you don't need to worry at all as it is simple and not hard at all. Our tour guide was Hava Delsuc and she was wonderful. She was not only exceptional with the history of all Landmarks in Paris but was she very funny and easy to get along with, which made this my favourite tour guide experience. This is a MUST DO tour when you visit Paris!!!!!

Visited February 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Paris as you always dreamed ...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Blue Bike Tours is THE event in Paris. There were seven of us (two families) and our guide and co-founder of Blue Bikes - Hava. From the moment we met at the Lourve, till hours later returning to the dark and deserted Lourve, it was the most magical experience (and still is inside my / our heads). Hava as guide is a gem. More people like this in the world please. Paris was explored in a way we had only dreamed about - I mean !! Place de la Concord on bikes !! I've been to Paris quite a few times, and this was the highlight of those multiple trips.
Go to Paris just for Blue Bike Tours! it's worth it.

Visited December 2012
Edinburgh
8 attraction reviews
“Fantastic way to see Paris”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

This was about my 15th trip to Paris - but I had only cycled there once. I went in January 2013 - when cold weather and snow was forecast and booked on Blue Bike Tours in advance. I waited at the meeting point at the Louvre and at exactly 10am, Jean Baptiste (JB) arrived along on the trademark blue bike. There was one other person doing the tour. We collected the bikes from the underground car park and set off. I had wrapped up warm - and despite the freezing cold, the tour was fantastic - JB was astounded that I had been in Paris so often and yet had never been in the Pantheon, Invalides or Petit Palais among other places (I visited all in the following couple of days). We cycled 11 km - but it was effortless and enjoyable. JB is from Paris (Belleville) and had great insider knowledge! Thoroughly recommended - even if the weather is dire!

Visited January 2013
Prestbury, United Kingdom
“Fantastic !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

We were a family group of 6 visiting Paris for my daughters 21st birthday & we all agreed this was the hi-light of our weekend. Hava was a great guide showing us lots of interesting areas we wouldnt have seen on our own. She is very knowledgable, interesting & fun to be with. The bikes were well maintained & she provides gloves, helmets, & waterproofs if you need them. Hava took us to a great area for lunch, we choose savory crepes as after a 30 min break you are off on bikes again !! The routes were mainly on pavement & cycle tracks and we felt very safe under her watchful eye. would definitely recommend BLUE BIKE TOURS.

Visited February 2013