“Fantastic bike tour!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Blue Bike Tours

Blue Bike Tours
Fontaine Saint-Michel, 75005 Paris, France (Odeon / Saint-Michel)
+33 6 49 32 36 49
and up
Ranked #1 of 85 Outdoor Activities in Paris
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Cruise by the walking tourists and see Paris like a local, with a local guide who loves their city leading you around! Cycling with us is fun, easy, and entertaining for people of all fitness levels!
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic bike tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

My boyfriend and I took this tour during a weekend break in Paris, and although we have both visited Paris several times before we thought this would be a fun way to learn a little more about Paris and explore the city by bike. It was absolutely excellent! Hava is a superb guide and is clearly very passionate about Paris - her knowledge is endless and her style of delivery is personable, funny and engaging. It poured with rain during our tour but this didn't matter (they supply you with ponchos) - and we had a chance to dry off half way through at a fantastic creperie. Compared to other tours we have done, this was by far the best, and their policy on small group sizes guarantees that you will get a personal experience. We came away wishing all at Blue Bike Tours well in their venture - they deserve it. Do this tour!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Édimbourg, Royaume-Uni
“Do this bike tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

My boyfriend and I took this tour as a way to see the city quickly and with a knowledgeable guide. We had a GREAT time and the pace and depth of the tour were perfect. Our guide knew so much about Paris, and she has an obvious love of the city that gave the tour a really personal touch. I would do this tour again for sure and have recommended it to many of my friends who are going to Paris. Do this tour! :)

Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Fun and Informative way to get a big taste of Paris in 4 hours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

Blue Bike Tours we found on trip advisor and decided to give it a go. We rode through the streets of paris, that buses simply would not be able to see. Hava, our guide gave us information that was extremly interesting and was so enthusiastic . Would suit families, friends, couples etc etc. This is a must do tour if you have the time!!!!

Eindhoven, The Netherlands
“Paris + Blue Bike Tours = great fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

I went to Paris with some of my colleagues last May and we decided to book a private tour with Blue Bike Tours. It was a great fun! First of all, seeing Paris by bike is a perfect way to explore the city. You get to see many of the great attractions the city has to offer in a short period of time. It's better than taking the metro, which is fast but you don't get to enjoy much of the city on the way to your destination. Walking in Paris is also fantastic, but can give you some blisters. So biking it is! But why then should you book with Blue Bike Tours? Our guide Hava was very enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the city. We booked her for the entire day (7 hrs!) and she kept on entertaining us with great stories that never got boring and gave us tips how to make the most of our time in Paris (like how to avoid queues at the Louvre). Secondly, the bikes are blue, cool and comfortable (and I'm from The Netherlands, so I know bikes!). Thirdly, Hava was very flexible: when we wanted a break that wasn't scheduled, she adjusted the program and knew the best place to go. Fourthly, she (and her dad!) fixed us a great French picnic (with selfmade snacks) which we ate in the park near the Eiffel Tower. Lastly, they had ponchos, gloves, clear safety instructions and everything else you need to keep warm, dry and safe during the trip. When I come back to Paris I will definitely book a tour again!

Visited May 2012
North Carolina
“Great tour company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

It was a rainy cold day and I contemplated going to a museum instead of doing a bike tour. But I'm an avid cyclist so I decided that a bit of rain wasn't going to kill me. I ended up being the only one on the tour that day. I'm so glad I went. My guide, BJ was awesome. He really wanted me to enjoy my day. He was full of information about the city, history and everyday life in Paris. He even took met to the Eiffel Tower even though it is not usually part of the tour. This is a great little company. It is run by two French brothers (both with excellent English) and and an American woman who is married to one of the brothers. They are young, full of energy and dedicated to provinding a uniqe experience to tourists. They love their home city and want to share it with you. If you are planning a bike tour in Paris you have to go with Blue Bike, it will be a highlight of your trip.