We had a lovely time in Paris (first visit) and this was greatly helped by our choice of hotel. Very good location, a nice welcome - pleasant and helpful staff and very efficient. We would certainly stay there again. Dare I say a relief that English so well spoken unlike my French!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between Avenue des Champs Elysées and Avenue Montaigne, at the crossroad of business and fashion worlds, the Hotel Franklin Roosevelt, is happy to welcome you in a setting combining luxury, charm and tradition.Welcome to the hotel:The hotel Franklin Roosevelt, 48 rooms and suites, in the heart of the Golden Triangle, will charm you by its warm setting and refined atmosphere.This free-stone building dating back from the end of the 19th century, benefits from a unique location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Franklin D. Roosevelt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Franklin d Roosevelt
- Franklin d Roosevelt Paris