The location of this hotel is really perfect, in the middle of the Parisian "Golden Triangle". But obviously, when I stayed there, the hotel had nothing more to provide.
The WiFi was not working in the hotel (I don't mind this when I am told about it, but I don't like to discover it by myself) and of course, no wired internet possible (for a business trip, this is quite uncomfortable). The AC was off as it is not summer and it was not possible to turn off the heater. There was no room service available and I received no information about the possible breakfast or available service.
One night was enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between Avenue des Champs Elysées and Avenue Montaigne, at the crossroad of business and fashion worlds, the Hotel Franklin Roosevelt, is happy to welcome you in a setting combining luxury, charm and tradition.Welcome to the hotel:The hotel Franklin Roosevelt, 48 rooms and suites, in the heart of the Golden Triangle, will charm you by its warm setting and refined atmosphere.This free-stone building dating back from the end of the 19th century, benefits from a unique location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Franklin D. Roosevelt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Franklin d Roosevelt
- Franklin d Roosevelt Paris