We stayed at Le Compostelle for 5 nights. I would definitely go back, and I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends (and strangers!).
- Incredible location. A couple of blocks away from the 1 line (St. Paul stop), which is arguably the most helpful line to be on as a tourist. - A few blocks from sights (e.g., Notre Dame, Pompidou)
- Great area during the day (e.g., boulangeries, stores, entertainment), and safe
- Great area during the night (e.g., restaurants, bars, entertainment), and safe
- Everything you could need (e.g., bed, private bathroom, front desk that is open and kind)
- Internet for 10euros for your whole stay. It's not free, but it's quite affordable
- An elevator if you want it - Price. We paid 120euros a night (for the middle of October). That doesn't sound cheap, exactly, but it WAS cheap compared to other options in the area
- Our very large windows overlooked the street, and we could open the windows all the way. So, not a balcony exactly, but almost
- The internet connection was VERY shoddy
- The bathroom was a little cramped, and the shower had (a) no curtain, and (b) no hanging shower-head... so it was a fun little game to shower without getting water everywhere
- Soap and shampoo were provided. But both seemed designed to pull moisture out of everything they touched.
I loved having a room that faced the street. We could open up the window to check the weather and s...
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.