We had 11 family members staying in 5 rooms: and yes, rooms tend to be small, as per expectations. However:
1. extremely nice and helpful staff - we were even able to check into our rooms at 11:30 instead of having to just drop bags until 2pm or later.
2. AC worked GREAT.
3. Location is easy wlaking to major sites - Notre dame; Pantheon; Latin Qtr; Musee D'Orsay, etc.
4. Cafe just 2 doors down for breakfast/dinner was extremely convenient and good. And there is a Starbucks on St Germain just a few blocks away.
5. Metro stop and taxi stand just 2 blocks.
If you want a slightly larger room try for the 15, 25, 35, 45, 55 corner rooms.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel De Saint Germain
- De Saint Germain Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hôtel de Saint-Germain is a newly renovated and redecorated charming thirty room hotel, located in the heart of PARIS, in the historical Saint-Germain des Prés area, close to church Saint-Germain, Musée d'Orsay, Le Louvre, Cathedral Notre-Dame... The manager and staff are at your entire disposal to make your stay pleasant and enjoyable. Our service is genuine, warm and friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Hotel de Saint-Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.