There are so many hotels in Paris, there is no need to waste your money here. This hotel is dirty, and poorly managed. Our room smelled horrible, there were blood stains on the bedding. The halls stank. The breakfast is overpriced, and while copious, is of poor quality. The employees were competent. Its clear that the management at IBIS hotels does not care about the quality of this particular address or the experience of the guests.
yes, the rooms are small, but they are actually standard size for Paris.
At over 120 euros for a double-- in Paris you can do MUCH better at one of the smaller, independently run places, and probably get something that is in a better location as well.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Maine Montparnasse 14eme Hotel Paris
- Ibis Paris Maine Montparnasse 14eme Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris Maine Montparnasse hotel is located in the centre of Paris, 2 km from the Exhibition Centre, 5 km from the Latin Quarter and 7 km from the Champs Elysées. A railway station is just 1 km away and the airport 20 km. The hotel has 102 rooms with Wifi Internet access, including 2 adapted for disabled persons. A bar, snacks 24/24 and private covered, pay and closed parking are at your disposal. There is a restaurant close by. Pets accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Ibis Paris Maine Montparnasse 14eme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.