“True - Real - Excellent Italian Food - wonderful Lunch” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Megeve, France
“True - Real - Excellent Italian Food - wonderful Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

I did not imagine that such a wonderful place could exist in Paris. Everything was perfecto : polenta, pizza, carpaccio and wine. Deserves a detour to meet the true italian ambiance. Nice people providing all information you need with a very kind service. We will be back. An incredible discovery thanks to Tripadvisor. Now it is on my own favorite list.

Visited October 2013

Stevenage, United Kingdom
“Impressive Italia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I have not been to Italy yet so not sure what to expect out there. However this place brought Italy to me. I really like Italian food but this place has made me fall in love with Italian food. This place is very humble, in fact they do not even have printed menus but boy they can cook. They serve fresh olives and bread sticks as complimentary appetizers to go along with your drink.

I ordered a mushroom Pasta starter (on special request) and Pizza for my main course. The two best plate of Italian food I have ever had. Pasta was served with some superb home made bread and flavor full Parmesan cheese. The pizza had artichoke, aubergine, peppers and tomato. This place is heaven for people who prefer vegetarian food: ample selection. The only negative is that this place is hidden but if you are lucky enough to spot it then you are on for a treat.

I will definitely visit this place again when I am in Paris and ask my friends to visit this place when they are travelling to Paris. A must place to eat.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“A hidden gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

What a lovely find, unfortunately we ate here on our last night otherwise we would definitely have been more than once. A very quaint restaurant with chalkboard menus, service was exceptionnal and the food was authentic italian! Would recommend to anyone staying in the latin quarter but you want to go early or make a reservation as it is a small venue.

“Great food amazing staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Italy in Paris not what you would expect but great helpful staff and amazing food. Probabily the best meal in paris! Thank you....

Yellowknife
“Fresh, delicious, affordable.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

My husband and I stayed in Paris for 10 days in May. We went to this restaurant three times. I speak French, but most of the staff speak English (even if it's just a little bit) and do their absolute best to make sure that you understand their delicious menu.
My favourite appetizer was the huge ball of soft cheese on a bed of fresh greens. I don't remember what it was called (I don't speak Italian) but the cheese may have been called buffalo.
We had drinks, wine, two appetizers and two meals and I don't think we ever paid more than 60 euros.
I know Paris is full of delicious restaurants, but this hidden gem is an absolute must.

• Visited May 2013