“The BEST address in Paris” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #26 of 1,794 Hotels in Paris
“The BEST address in Paris”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

I just spent two nights there and I just wish I could have stayed longer.
The service is impeccable and the food a must try. I had the best Steak Tartare in years....
A special thank you to the guest service team who made me feel like if I was at home!

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Hyatt_Paris, Manager at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Dear Enak E,

Many thanks for your compliments about our parisian residence, I am glad and honoured you felt like home in our property.

Again, many thanks for staying with us, we look forward to welcoming you again !

Alessandro CRESTA, Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (177)
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

My husband and I stole a weekend in Paris after a business week in London. The Park Hyatt was part of a perfect weekend. Best room. Love the high ceilings and the best bathroom ever. Great location and wonderful staff. Best nights sleep that week!

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Hyatt_Paris, Manager at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Dear MojoCatTexas,

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review about our Parisian Residence, I am delighted to read you enjoyed our location and our team with your husband.

We look forward to welcoming you soon.

Houston, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Wife and I used the Park Hyatt Paris as our base of operations during a Paris sightseeing trip.

Pros:
-Understated style throughout. The kind of well-thought-out details that reveal themselves slowly over several hours spent around the building - the beautiful lighting, the excellent quality of all furnishings and linens, thoughtful bathroom design, etc.
-Location, location, location! 10 minute walk from most Paris attractions, 5 minute walk to the metro stop that will take you to the rest.
-Our standard room was fairly small but packed lots of amenities, including power-operated window screens, a Japanese-style heated toilet seat, heated towel rack, Nespresso machine, a sink in the shower, etc.
-Staff was exceedingly polite and efficient. Housekeeping staff extremely thorough - during each visit they refilled the Nespresso tank, folded any clothes that were left about the room, etc. Requests to housekeeping (for shampoo, etc) were consistently answered within 1-2 minutes.

Cons:
-As mentioned, our standard room was a bit small. Barely larger than a far less-expensive nearby property I had stayed in previously.
-A few unfortunate minor signs of wear and tear in our room - scratches on woodwork, etc.
-No pool (however, fitness center was excellent).

We greatly enjoyed our stay at the Park Hyatt Paris and hope to return.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Hyatt_Paris, Manager at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Dear Donato86,

Many thanks for taking the time to write such a beautiful review about our parisian residence with so many details inside.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed our team, our location and our fitness center.

We look forward to welcoming you soon,

Alessandr CRESTA, Hotel Manager
Athens, Greece
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

The hotel rooms are new and modern. It is well located close to many attractions like the louvre and the opera. Breakfast was amazing, very fresh and amazing croissants . We had it included. Would return, especially because of location.

• Stayed February 2014
Hyatt_Paris, Manager at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Dear adellytrip,

I am more than delighted to read such a beautiful review about our parisian residence, I am really happy you enjoyed our location and our breakfast.
Start the day with croissant and coffee is perfect to experience French way of life.

We look forward to welcoming you again,

Montreal, Quebec, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

Working in the tourism industry I have the chance to visit and try different properties. The Park Hyatt Vendome is one of the best experience ever. Perfect friendly service, great location, good size rooms extremely clean, very good / large choice for breakfast. Great!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Hyatt_Paris, Manager at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Dear Vera K,

Many thanks for such an enthusiastic review, especially coming from someone working in the tourism industry.

I am really delighted to read you enjoyed our room and our staff.

We hope to welcoming you again in our parisian residence.

Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

My wife and I stayed here last year for 3 nights, and everything was exceptional. We had a suite with living area, separate bath and shower, Nespresso machine in the room, and very friendly staff. Would stay here again next time in Paris.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Hyatt_Paris, Manager at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Dear David H,

Many thanks for taking the time to write such a pleasant review about your parisian residence, I am delighted to read that your wife and yourself enjoyed our suite and our staff during your stay with us.

We hope to see you soon in our hotel,

Stockbridge, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

Stayed here for two nights, as this was my first trip to Paris and didn't want to spend too many nights here - in case I didn't like it (I know.. who doesn't like Paris?! :-)). Check in was quick and smooth and the room was very comfortable. Water in provided in the room as well as a nespresso machine with complimentary coffee and teas. Excellent location! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful and the breakfast was very good as well. I ordered room service once - service was quick and the food was great! My only complaint during my stay(which is minor) is when I requested an international adapter, it took three requests to receive it (once at check-in when we were shown our room, once before breakfast the next day and again when we returned from sight-seeing). It is expensive, but it is located in Place Vendome - and you get what you pay for. Would I stay here again the next time I come to Paris? Absolutely, without a second thought.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Hearts1107,

I am really happy to read such a beautiful review about our hotel with so many details inside.
I am sorry about the inconvenience with your adapter and hope you won't have this issue again, I will talk with my team about it.

We look forward to welcoming you soon in our parisian residence,

Best Regards,
Alessandro CRESTA, Hotel Manager

Been to Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome? Share your experiences!