Wow - what a fantastic hotel and location! Located in an upscale area near shopping and several sights you'll want to see. We walked to most places from here as we needed the exercise after a long flight from Calif. In fact, after checking in after lunch, we walked to the Arch and Eiffel Tower - about 45-min each way. When needed, the underground was only 2-blocks away. We certainly understand why it is classified as a 5-Star - exceptional experience! Check-in was easy and everyone spoke English. The room was well appointed to include 2-sinks, shower and separate tub in the bathroom. In fact, the entire bathroom is beautiful tile and the floor was heated as was the towel rack. The bed was very comfortable and room size more than adequate for the two of us with large screen TV. We also ate a meal in the restaurant and it was quite nice but maybe a little expensive. We stayed on Hyatt Points and well worth it. I would recommend this to all my friends.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome Hotel Paris
- Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome Hotel
- Hyatt Paris
- Paris Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently accepted into the prestigious Palace Hotels Group, Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme is one of the most visually stunning luxury hotels Paris has to offer. Its striking blend of contemporary architecture and classic design was conceived by renowned designer Ed Tuttle, lending the hotel a sensual, understated elegance that extends throughout - from the lavish Paris hotel rooms and suites to the captivating social areas and impressive meeting venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.