We stayed at this hotel after a long vacation in Europe and it was a nice way to end our trip. I give it 4 stars only because we didn't love the area as much as other places we have stayed. It's a little hidden and away from the action of the city for us. Very modern and trendy. Dress like a hipster is required...not really, but feel free.
Other than that, we loved the stay, we had a junior suite so lots of room. It had all the amenities that you would expect from the Park Hyatt. Not much of a view, but we were on a low floor...
The bar is fantastic and the staff was wonderful and got us a reservation at a restaurant we missed on our anniversary two weeks before. Maybe the 50 euro tip helped, but oh well.
There are so many great hotels in Paris, add this one to the list.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome Hotel
- Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome Hotel Paris
- Hyatt Paris
- Paris Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently accepted into the prestigious Palace Hotels Group, Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme is one of the most visually stunning luxury hotels Paris has to offer. Its striking blend of contemporary architecture and classic design was conceived by renowned designer Ed Tuttle, lending the hotel a sensual, understated elegance that extends throughout - from the lavish Paris hotel rooms and suites to the captivating social areas and impressive meeting venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.