“Amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 1,796 hotels in Paris
Houston, Texas
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

We stayed four nights at the Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome for a family vacation over Bastille Day. I am a platinum member of Hyatt Gold Passport club and they took terrific care of me and my family. The hotel is beautiful, and the common spaces are sleek and amazing. The interior courtyard was a great gathering space, as was the open area where breakfast was served. The rooms were very comfortable, with all the modern amenities you expect from Park Hyatt. Most of all, the service was impeccable. Everyone at the hotel was terrific and made the kids feel so welcome. It is an amazing hotel in a great location.

Room Tip: The courtyard rooms were quiet and beautiful.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Hyatt_Paris, General Manager at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Dear William J,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. I am very happy you and your family enjoyed your experience at Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme, and I look forward to welcoming you again soon.

1,119 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (145)
Rochester, Minnesota, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

This is a beautiful property in a superb location. I was lucky to use points to book it. I don't think it would have been worth the cost if I had to pay it myself. The staff was amazingly helpful in giving us recommendations to restaurants that were not touristy near all the major locations. The breakfast buffet was 49E per person and thankfully was also complimentary. It would not have been worth that cost. You could order 2 eggs anyway you wanted them for that price but the buffet itself did not include hot items like pancakes, french toast, bacon, sausage, potatoes/hashbrowns etc. which you would expect for that high of cost. Our room faced the internal courtyard and had no balcony so the view was not great. The bathroom was large with a tub and a shower.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Hyatt_Paris, General Manager at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Dear Shirlyn A,
First let me thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am happy to enjoy your stay, and I take good notes of your comments regarding breakfast. If there are other facts you would like to share with me please feel free to contact me directly.
chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Impeccable. This is a wonderful hotel in a wonderful location. It is very modern without trying too hard. Very elegant and clean and the service is friendly and very competent. This hotel is located a couple of blocks from the Jardin Des Tuilleries and Place de la Concorde. One block from fabulous shopping.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear Julie F,
Many thanks for such a great review ! I am delighted you enjoyed the hotel design and its location. I too can not have enough of the area, and the fact the Tuileries are only 5 minutes walk from our hotel !
I look forward to welcoming you again soon,
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Booked a 4 night stay with points to celebrate our wedding anniversary in Paris. Emailed the hotel ahead of our stay to arrange for flowers in our room and received immediate response from Marc Antoine in Guest Services. His counterpart, Marie also helped me plan a picnic for me and my wife in the Louvre park close by. Even though I booked with points, we were treated like royalty by all the staff. Hotel is centrally located right next to high end shopping and a few minutes walk to the Opera Metro lines. For dining options just ask the concierge desk and they will provide options in your price range and provide a map. Cab ride from the Eurostar station was 15 Euros and the cab to Orly airport was higher at close to 40. Thank you for helping to make such a great memory.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear JBuckeye,
First, let me thank you for your time. We value your comments as it helps us better our level of service. I am very happy you enjoyed your wedding anniversaary in Paris, and rest assured I will personnally thank Marie, Marc-Antoine and the rest of the staff members who made all this possible.
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We stayed at the Park Hyatt 2x during our stay in France as our first and last hotel on the trip. First off, we are already big fans of the Park Hyatt hotel chain. This property lived up to our expectations and more. The staff was excellent, loved the food and our rooms were great. Can't say enough about their attention to detail. Wonderful location as well. We'll be back!

• Stayed July 2013
Dear nkaney,
I can't express how happy I am ! I am honoured you noticed our attention to details and you enjoyed your stay with us. I look forward to welcoming you again soon,
Alessandro CRESTA, Hotel Manager
Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I asked for a quiet room and received one overlooking the courtyard. The view was underwhelming, and the room was small and T-shaped, but it was also very quiet. The staff was courteous and helpful.

Like some of the other reviewers, I stayed here gratis because of a Hyatt credit card offer. At around $800 per night, had it been my money, the hotel wouldn't have been a good value, even though I enjoyed it.

There are several Metro stops nearby, but each is a five to ten minute walk away.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Dear RoadsScholar62,
Many thanks for taking the time to write this helpful review. We do value your comments, and we are very happy you have enjoyed your free stay with us. However, if you would like to share more comments on how we could better our service, please feel free to contact me directly.
Jurong, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

they gave us free breakfast vouchers + free drinks in the evening, unbelievable!
breakfast had very good selections
room size is huge by paris standards, near Vendome + shopping + good food!
service was exceptional!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Dear gracieomg, I am absolutely delighted you have enjoyed your stay ! We were more thanhappy to offer breakfast and drinks to your party. Let us know when you are back, and thanks a million for this great review.
Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome? Share your experiences!