My favorite hotel in Paris and I was so happy to return!
My husband and I are leisure travelers. At our age, we don't like surprises - predictability comforts us. We both were backpack travelers in our youth and now have much higher standards. The PH Vendome meets all of our standards, and while we belong to the 99%, the staff never makes us feel uncomfortable amidst the other clientele who belong mostly to the 1%.
Our entire stay was superb from beginning to end. We checked in on our anniversary, and Marie Hedelin (the Guest Services Manager) had set aside a charming room with a balcony for us. We enjoyed the balcony every night and even had a picnic there one night.
We canceled our Pur reservation because we are not fond of pigeon. However, we enjoyed breakfast at Les Orchidees where the staff was efficient, professional, and pleasant. The Franco-Italian gentleman at the Concierge Desk is another of my favorites.
Would I return? Absolutely! I need to start saving my "sous."
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome Hotel Paris
- Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome Hotel
- Hyatt Paris
- Paris Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently accepted into the prestigious Palace Hotels Group, Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme is one of the most visually stunning luxury hotels Paris has to offer. Its striking blend of contemporary architecture and classic design was conceived by renowned designer Ed Tuttle, lending the hotel a sensual, understated elegance that extends throughout - from the lavish Paris hotel rooms and suites to the captivating social areas and impressive meeting venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.