“ok experience” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 1,788 Hotels in Paris
New York
“ok experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

visited this top rated hotel for my mom's 60th birthday. was upgraded to a king bed but that room 130 turned out to have cigarrett smell coming from interconnecting doors to adjacent room even though its non-smoking room. they did try to "clean the air" but eventually had to switch out to another smaller room. what a nuisance. guess you can't tell someone not to smoke in a room even though you are not supposed to.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
PHPV, Manager at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Dear vonROK,
Many thanks for sharing this review with us. I apologize for the inconvenience and I assure you we will do the follow-up on this matter.
I hope we will welcome you again soon,
Delphine CRAVOTTO, Director of Rooms.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (187)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I travel for business, as so many people do these days, and its rare that a hotel exceeds my expectations. The Park Hyatt Paris-Vendome was a real joy. My 'girl's getaway' week in Paris concluded with a four night stay here and we were not disappointed. The Deluxe rooms are large, even by American standards, and well appointed. The service was exceptional from check-in, room service, to leaving at 5:30 a.m for our flight with our breakfast packed and ready to go as requested the night before. As so many others have mentioned, try the scrambled eggs and mango juice!

Thoroughly enjoyed my time there and will be back!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Dear dfrutiger,
Many thanks for such a great review ! I am happy to learn your girls getaway went well and you enjoyed your stay.
I hope to see you soon at the Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme !
Warm Regards,
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

We as a family vacation we stayed at the room 525 as an honor guest because we did know someone ... So we did get our dog together and after we wanted to eat brunch with are dog and they said that they do not accept are dog even though we did say to the reception that the should clean are room before for that we could put are dog who is only 7 months.When we go to drop off to our room and they warrant doing our room ... So after we said to them please do our because... After they said ok,after I did go to the reception and I said the same exact thing that I say right now: We we are staying at four seasons and we can put our dog at the breakfast place and restaurant and everything and we said this so why we can put our dog to the room but not at the restaurant.And the receptionist like she was listening she said I see Isee...After they announced us that we should 7 to 10 minutes that when the did say this it was passed already 30 minutes at total too put are dog in the room it was above 1 hour

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Jerusalem, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

This is my second visit, much better than the time before. I was given an upgrade to an executive suite which was nice with amazing bathroom set up with its own steam room. I just loved breakfast in their indoor conservatory, pricey but one of the best i have had in any Park Hyatt or Andaz anywhere.

I was here on business and it was nice to be pampered by Park Hyatt. I would only mention that a few of the doormen could have smiled a bit more often.

will definitely return

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear ahmadsameh,
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us. Indeed, breakfast at Les Orchidées is always quite impressive due to the natural light in this space, and it is always very enjoyable to spend some time there.
Thank you for your loyalty to Hyatt properties, I look forwayd to welcoming you again soon.
London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

This hotel is vile. The rooms are small and dirty! There was mold on one of our walls... this clearly had not been delt with for several years. The staff were incredibly rude and when a 3 year old child went and spoke the the reception they hold him to go away and shoved him out of the way!. The resturants are over prices and the food was dissapointing. The recepetion area is poncy and stuffy. We were made to wait 4hours to check in .... even though we arrived at 1700. When we got to our room it hadnt been cleaned!
I will never stay at this hotel again, 5* .... i dont think so its a dirty hovel!
STAY AWAY.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
PHPV, Front Office Manager at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Dear EMMAabouttheworld,
I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your experience at our hotel. I apologize and I feel deeply sorry for the inconvenience. Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss further details.
Best Regards,
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Paris Park Hyatt from March 14-17th. We found this to be a first class , luxurious hotel . Location is terrific and the service- outstanding! We have been to the Park Hyatt In Buenos Aires, which is rated much higher, but found this hotel in Paris to be equally of high quality. The breakfast buffet is wonderful and the rooms are a good size with a beautiful decor! The bathroom is amazing ... Do not hesitate to stay here. The staff and service are phenomenal, my husband asked where they were trained so he could send his staff!

Room Tip: We were in a first floor room facing the street, a little noisy but nothing that disturbed our sleep...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Christine M,
Thank you for sharing your comments with us. I am very happy to read you enjoyed your room and the hotel service. We strive to excellence and it is always a great joy to read our guests feel it too.
I look forward to welcoming you again,
HK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Me and my wife stayed at the Park Hyatt Paris-Vendome for two nights. Upon arrival the front desk staff is very professional and friendly, a really warm welcome you to the hotel. We were in the Executive Suit and it was good.

I would like to stress that the Park Hyatt Concierge Team is fabulous! They take care everything, from airport transportation, museum tickets, show tickets and restaurant booking. Park Hyatt Concierge team is the best team I have encountered. Very professional!

It is not the suit or location that impressed me.. It is the Service. If you want to know the true meaning of hospitality, stay at Park Hyatt Paris and you will know.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear MikeBear21,
Many thanks for such a great review about your recent stay with us. Please be assured I will share your compliments with the rest of the team !
I look forward to welcoming you again soon,
Delphine CRAVOTTO, Director of Rooms.

Been to Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome? Share your experiences!