I travel for business, as so many people do these days, and its rare that a hotel exceeds my expectations. The Park Hyatt Paris-Vendome was a real joy. My 'girl's getaway' week in Paris concluded with a four night stay here and we were not disappointed. The Deluxe rooms are large, even by American standards, and well appointed. The service was exceptional from check-in, room service, to leaving at 5:30 a.m for our flight with our breakfast packed and ready to go as requested the night before. As so many others have mentioned, try the scrambled eggs and mango juice!
Thoroughly enjoyed my time there and will be back!
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome Hotel Paris
- Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome Hotel
- Hyatt Paris
- Paris Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently accepted into the prestigious Palace Hotels Group, Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme is one of the most visually stunning luxury hotels Paris has to offer. Its striking blend of contemporary architecture and classic design was conceived by renowned designer Ed Tuttle, lending the hotel a sensual, understated elegance that extends throughout - from the lavish Paris hotel rooms and suites to the captivating social areas and impressive meeting venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.