“what you expect from a Park Hyatt” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Awaken at the Park
Ranked #22 of 1,796 Hotels in Paris
Jerusalem, Israel
“what you expect from a Park Hyatt”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

This is my second visit, much better than the time before. I was given an upgrade to an executive suite which was nice with amazing bathroom set up with its own steam room. I just loved breakfast in their indoor conservatory, pricey but one of the best i have had in any Park Hyatt or Andaz anywhere.

I was here on business and it was nice to be pampered by Park Hyatt. I would only mention that a few of the doormen could have smiled a bit more often.

will definitely return

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
PHPV, Manager at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Dear ahmadsameh,
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us. Indeed, breakfast at Les Orchidées is always quite impressive due to the natural light in this space, and it is always very enjoyable to spend some time there.
Thank you for your loyalty to Hyatt properties, I look forwayd to welcoming you again soon.
Delphine CRAVOTTO, Director of Rooms.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (162)
London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

This hotel is vile. The rooms are small and dirty! There was mold on one of our walls... this clearly had not been delt with for several years. The staff were incredibly rude and when a 3 year old child went and spoke the the reception they hold him to go away and shoved him out of the way!. The resturants are over prices and the food was dissapointing. The recepetion area is poncy and stuffy. We were made to wait 4hours to check in .... even though we arrived at 1700. When we got to our room it hadnt been cleaned!
I will never stay at this hotel again, 5* .... i dont think so its a dirty hovel!
STAY AWAY.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
PHPV, Front Office Manager at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Dear EMMAabouttheworld,
I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your experience at our hotel. I apologize and I feel deeply sorry for the inconvenience. Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss further details.
Best Regards,
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Paris Park Hyatt from March 14-17th. We found this to be a first class , luxurious hotel . Location is terrific and the service- outstanding! We have been to the Park Hyatt In Buenos Aires, which is rated much higher, but found this hotel in Paris to be equally of high quality. The breakfast buffet is wonderful and the rooms are a good size with a beautiful decor! The bathroom is amazing ... Do not hesitate to stay here. The staff and service are phenomenal, my husband asked where they were trained so he could send his staff!

Room Tip: We were in a first floor room facing the street, a little noisy but nothing that disturbed our sleep...
Dear Christine M,
Thank you for sharing your comments with us. I am very happy to read you enjoyed your room and the hotel service. We strive to excellence and it is always a great joy to read our guests feel it too.
I look forward to welcoming you again,
HK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Me and my wife stayed at the Park Hyatt Paris-Vendome for two nights. Upon arrival the front desk staff is very professional and friendly, a really warm welcome you to the hotel. We were in the Executive Suit and it was good.

I would like to stress that the Park Hyatt Concierge Team is fabulous! They take care everything, from airport transportation, museum tickets, show tickets and restaurant booking. Park Hyatt Concierge team is the best team I have encountered. Very professional!

It is not the suit or location that impressed me.. It is the Service. If you want to know the true meaning of hospitality, stay at Park Hyatt Paris and you will know.

Dear MikeBear21,
Many thanks for such a great review about your recent stay with us. Please be assured I will share your compliments with the rest of the team !
I look forward to welcoming you again soon,
toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

We spent 6 wonderful nights here. Service was excellent, from concierge upon arrival & during our stay, front desk every time we went and the staff of both Orchidees and Cheminee were very friendly, gracious & attentive. The breakfast, lunch & brunch at Orichidees is EXCELLENT ! The room was well appointed & we were lucky with a quiet courtyard view. The romance pacakge is good value. The location is superb.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
PHPV, General Manager at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Dear toronto23frank,
Many thanks for sharing your feedback about your recent stay with us !
I am delighted to read you enjoyed both your stay and your dining experience.
I look forward to welcoming you again soon,
Warm Regards,
Gorka BERGARECHE, General Manager.
Reston, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

My wife and I stayed in this hotel during a vacation for four nights in March-13. If your using Hyatt points to stay here, as we did, its worth it. If your paying the room rate ($700+) look somewhere else.

The good:
- Location, close to the Opera metro and the RoissyBus
- Concierge, very helpful
- Room had some nice features (I liked the shower w/ heated mirror, the lighting, the windows)
- Housekeeping was very good

The not so good:
- I am a laid back traveler, and I like being surrounded with easy going people when on vacation. The guests here were largely business travelers, and the staff were a little stiff and guarded. I'm sure it works perfectly for business travelers, but I never felt completely comfortable here.
- I also am not a needy traveler, I used the concierge occasionally, but otherwise did not ask for anything. It seems like this is the type of hotel that takes pride in being able to rise up to the challenges of demanding travelers. So perhaps I was not able to see them at their best.

Tips:
- Tell the hotel your room preferences before you go, we asked for a quiet room so they put us in a courtyard facing room.
- If coming from CDG Airport take the RoissyBus, its 10 euro per person one way. The cab rate we were quoted was 80 euro one way. Its a 5 - 10 minute walk from the hotel.

Room Tip: Tell the hotel your room preferences before you go, we asked for a quiet room so they put us in a c...
New York City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

My husband and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary in Europe and Paris was one of the definite stops and most definitely Park Hyatt Vendome was a must. We used points for our 4 night stay and staff could not have been sweeter or more accommodating. Again, we were never made to feel like we were "just paying with points". This time as diamond members, they upgraded us to the next tier after Park Queen and the room was even more spacious. We had in-room breakfast every morning as part of our diamond benefit and it was an amazing treat to wake up every morning to a scrumptious breakfast delivered with a genuine smile. Amazing food - please order the Mango juice! It is literally the best juice ever!

Concierge was great but with only one little hiccup. We were leaving for the Eurostar to London and we told Concierge in broken French it's the Gare du Nord station though we had specifically emphasized on "London". Apparently, Eurostar runs in 2 stations but if you're going to London, then it is definitely Gare du Nord. The trip to the station should have been around 10 Euros but for some reason, the cab driver went a different route and we thought we were getting ripped off. It was awful because we were running late and we spoke no French (though we did try with feeble attempt) and the cab driver spoke no English (understandably) and we finally realized that Concierge had messed up by telling them Gare de Lyon station. I was really upset as we wasted double the time and more than double the fare due to a simple request that was already very clearly shown on the paper. So just a tip, show your itinerary to the cab driver and do not depend only on Concierge. This of course refers to all hotels and just a precaution for our sanity and pockets. :)

All in all, it was a romantic and amazing visit and we are planning our 3rd trip back to celebrate our 10th anniversary. (Cross my fingers!)

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room facing the courtyard.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear audreyu8,

First of all, congratulations on your wedding anniversary! I hope the rest of the trip was aworthy of the occasion, and I am glad you enjoyed your stop in Paris.
I am awfully sorry for the misunderstanding concerning the taxi drive to the train station, we will make sure this does not happen again.
I hope we will welcome you again soon, maybe for your tenth anniversary?
Delphine CRAVOTTO, Director of Rooms.

Been to Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome? Share your experiences!