My husband and I stayed two nights and loved it so much we have already booked another trip back! The location is grand. Depending on what you want to do in Paris, but we are all about the arts, food, and shopping so we thought it was perfect. It's about a 10-15 minute walk to Musee du Louvre, center to all the fabulous restaurants, and shopping is everywhere! It was our first time to France and we were nervous about the stories of Parisians not taking well to Americans, but we did not receive anything but kind service! Everyone we encountered spoke English or enough English to bridge the communication gap. We were given the complimentary breakfast, which was very good. It's not a full breakfast but better than continental. We also made reservations for Pur, their Michelin-rated restaurant and my stomach about died and went to heaven. It was one of my favorite evenings spent with my husband…sipping on rose, tasting decadent entrees (we did the pre-fixe menu), and sharing a bottle of French wine…how much more romantic (and delicious) can it get!
The rooms are very spacious for Paris, or Europe for that matter. Separate walk-in closet, large bathroom, and a terrace where we can go out and actually see the Eiffel Tower!
Concierge was able to make reservations for a restaurant that kept telling us they were booked so that was a huge perk!
It's quite a buzzing hotel so if you're in it for some R&R, it might not be the choice for you. Lady Gaga and Kris Jenner stayed there the same time as us so there was a lot of commotion!
Overall, it's a well-run hotel, more recently renovated, and provides great service. Can't wait to go back!
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome Hotel
- Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome Hotel Paris
- Hyatt Paris
- Paris Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently accepted into the prestigious Palace Hotels Group, Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme is one of the most visually stunning luxury hotels Paris has to offer. Its striking blend of contemporary architecture and classic design was conceived by renowned designer Ed Tuttle, lending the hotel a sensual, understated elegance that extends throughout - from the lavish Paris hotel rooms and suites to the captivating social areas and impressive meeting venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.