Location just cannot get any better: Only meters from place Vendôme and all the upscale boutiques & shops of Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré and a mere 5-minute walk to Place de la Concorde one way or another 5-minute walk to the Opéra & the Galleries Lafayette the other.
It is difficult to accurately describe the level & quality of service, the professionalism of all the staff, the efficiency, the constant efforts to make you feel welcome, the facilities, the rooms...
If one really HAD to say something negative, that could only be about it being expensive. On the other hand, Paris these days is extremely expensive anyway and the quality you experience at this hotel is exceptional so if one can spend the money, they will receive the value.
Renovation works in progress near our room were somewhat disturbing at times but that should only be temporary.
We definitely will try and come back and we would definitely recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome Hotel
- Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome Hotel Paris
- Hyatt Paris
- Paris Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently accepted into the prestigious Palace Hotels Group, Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme is one of the most visually stunning luxury hotels Paris has to offer. Its striking blend of contemporary architecture and classic design was conceived by renowned designer Ed Tuttle, lending the hotel a sensual, understated elegance that extends throughout - from the lavish Paris hotel rooms and suites to the captivating social areas and impressive meeting venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.