Stayed here for 3 nights from 25/08. Last year stayed at the Albe just around the corner. Booked a superior double inc breakfast for £280 through active hotels, Room was much more spacious than Albe, a proper double bed ,lovely white duvet and 2 pillows each. Safe, Sky TV and B.B.C. World . mini bar. Had room 318 next to elevator but not disturbed. Breakfast ,we felt was good considering the prices elsewhere, a pot of tea each, orange juice, cereal, fresh fruit salad, ham , cheese , croissants, bread, jams, hard boiled eggs-enough to keep us going till 2-3 p.m.
Reception ,pleasant and good on security. Cleaners , very efficient and friendly / Room overlooked back and I wish that I had paid the difference to get a balcony- they are proper balconies with table and chairs and I could have watched the world go by whilst beloved had his 2hr nap (!)
Bathroom was small but with a shower screen - if you are more than a size 16 , check the size of the bathroom by e- mailing them- they speak english and will reply promptly. Smoking allowed! Paris very expensive- 4.6 euros for a cup of tea, wine 4-10 euros for a small glass, bring a bottle opener and get wine from a supermarket.
Two scams in Paris- Person stops you and asks if you have dropped a gold wedding ring- once you have stopped they ask for money- 2nd one person is giving out what looks like free advertising paper. if you take one they let you walk about 10 paces and then accuse you of not paying, they refuse to take the paper back and you end up giving them 2 euros
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly and comfortable property located in the heart of the Latin quarter on a pedestrian street. The hotel is within easy walking distance of many of the city's touristic sights, including Notre Dame, Saint Germain des Pres, the Luxembourg Garden, the Louvre and the Orsay Museum. Very easy to reach from both airports and railway stations, the establishment is the perfect place for a cultural or professional stay in Paris. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Europe Saint Severin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Europe Saint Severin Paris
- Europe Saint Severin Hotel