Location Location Location. Location is everything and this hotel has it. Under 200 yard walk St. Michel station (RER B and C and multiple metro lines). You can walk to the Seine and be looking at Notre Dame in about 3 minutes. Restaurants everywhere. Even found a cigar friendly bar 3 minutes away with a view of Notre Dame. Had dinner at a great restaurant, Le Reminet, which was about under 10 minutes away. Superior double room with balcony (they upgraded us to the balcony room). Get a room with a balcony. Our balcony overlooked the front of the hotel and all the goings on below. With the balcony door closed you hear zero street noise. The room is small but I've stayed in smaller in Europe and it was fine for 3 nights. Pierre checked us in and was very friendly. We chatted for awhile. That said, everyone at the hotel is very friendly. Free wifi (slow at times but mostly fine), breakfast was good and worth the 12 Euros but there are also places around the corner to get coffee and pastries. Don't miss this hotel...it is GREAT!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly and comfortable property located in the heart of the Latin quarter on a pedestrian street. The hotel is within easy walking distance of many of the city's touristic sights, including Notre Dame, Saint Germain des Pres, the Luxembourg Garden, the Louvre and the Orsay Museum. Very easy to reach from both airports and railway stations, the establishment is the perfect place for a cultural or professional stay in Paris. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Europe Saint Severin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Europe Saint Severin Paris
- Europe Saint Severin Hotel