I was going to use "Location, location" as the title of my review but it was already taken, and for a good reason. The location of this hotel is perfect. A few steps from Saint-Michel Metro station, just across the river from Notre Dame.
We walked almost anywhere (6 nights, 10 metro tickets for 2 people).
The only reason I'm reviewing this hotel as less than excellent is the size of the rooms and public areas. Everything is very small.
However, the very very friendly and helpful staff makes up for it. The front desk is manned 24/7 with people who smile and can give good advise (where to buy clothes, recommended restaurant, how to get to places etc.).
We don't bother trying any other hotel. We just come back here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly and comfortable property located in the heart of the Latin quarter on a pedestrian street. The hotel is within easy walking distance of many of the city's touristic sights, including Notre Dame, Saint Germain des Pres, the Luxembourg Garden, the Louvre and the Orsay Museum. Very easy to reach from both airports and railway stations, the establishment is the perfect place for a cultural or professional stay in Paris. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Europe Saint Severin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Europe Saint Severin Paris
- Europe Saint Severin Hotel